In this course you will get to know the CoreMedia Headless Server introduced in CoreMedia Content Cloud 10. After a brief discussion of various integration scenarios in CoreMedia, you will receive an introduction to the headless server architecture and the GraphQL CoreMedia content schema. Through hands-on exercises, you'll learn how to write GraphQL queries to get the data you need for all types of native apps, browser-based single page apps, or progressive web apps.
You will learn ...
- Typical use cases of Headless in CoreMedia projects
- Introduction to writing GraphQL queries
- The main types of GraphQL CoreMedia Content scheme
- CoreMedia CaaS Media API for responsive images
- Typical extension points of the headless Server
2 sessions, 3,5 hours/each, live online
700 EUR/ 840 USD/person, 2,800 EUR/ 3,360 USD/ group (4-8 persons)
Training prerequisites: Fundamentals