In this course you will implement a new content application engine (cae)-extension. This extension will contain a new content type, content bean and a handler to process incoming requests to an individual URI. You will also make usage of predefined handlers and methods from the CoreMedia development workspace.
YOU WILL LEARN...
- The anatomy of the CAE
- The Maven Workspace & Development Environment
- The most important types of the Blueprint Content Model
- The extension concept of the CoreMedia workspace
- The creation of Content Beans
- How to create new link handlers
- How to create new request handlers
- How to create new page handlers
- How to create new programmed views
2 sessions, 3,5 hours/each, live online
840 USD/ person, 3,360 USD group rate (4-8 persons)
Training prerequisites: Fundamentals, Front End Development