Territory Marketing Manager Americas
At CoreMedia is the content management and experience orchestration engine behind today’s most iconic online brands. Global B2C and B2B companies run their world-class digital experiences with CoreMedia for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Be iconic – join our team!
Why join CoreMedia?
Never has there been a better time to join CoreMedia as it significantly ramps its focus on the Americas, partner ecosystems and overall marketing and go to market strategy. Today, CoreMedia is at an exciting tipping point in the content and commerce marketplace, becoming the partner of choice for those looking for the best content management and experience orchestration platform alongside leading commerce solutions. With the opportunity to drive success and influence the direction of the entire company, CoreMedia provides a unique opportunity to be exposed to a lot more than just the day to day of this role.
The purpose of this role is to grow the overall success of the North American go-to-market initiatives across the CoreMedia ecosystems.
This is a marketing role focused on the daily go-to-market activities of CoreMedia in North America. Its highly collaborative, as interface between the CoreMedia Global Marketing team and the North American Sales and Partner Management team, reporting to the VP, Partner Ecosystems & Corporate Strategy (Americas) and working deeply integrated with the CoreMedia Global Marketing team. It is highly strategic and collaborative while also requiring a gorilla marketing style approach to execution.
As CoreMedia grows along with the partner ecosystems, the role will grow too requiring constant prioritization coupled with a test and learn approach. To begin, the roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Conduit between CoreMedia Global Marketing team and the Americas field sales team to craft and localize global marketing initiatives and execute local marketing activity
- Develop, text and build email campaigns and landing pages for local co-marketing initiatives and packaged offers
- Event Management including planning, promotion and onsite event execution together with support of our Global Brand & Events team
- Working with Marketing Technology / Automation tools supporting our global growth team with relevant local knowledge and content
- Alignment with sales leads and partners on target Account Based Marketing activities and performance analysis
- Help create and deliver partner enablement programs
What you offer
We are looking for a hands-on rock star! Someone that wants to set an example with their attitude and determination to be iconic. A leader looking to shape the content and commerce experience ecosystem along with 200 colleagues and the best partners in market, while working on exciting projects and having lots of fun!
- Three to five years in a marketing, partner marketing, performance related marketing role
- Experience with CRM platforms and pipeline management e.g. Salesforce CRM
- Event management experience (from dinner events, ordering swag, managing tradeshow presences to hosting webinars)
- Partner management experience
- Experience working within the marketing technology / customer experience and / or commerce space either on the agency/consulting side or software/product side
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Copywriting experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What we offer
- Become part of a team responsible for the whole territory
- A free-floating working environment – don’t get tied down by a rigid office routine
- We honor your vision and ideas, knowing most masterminds are free thinkers
- A digital eco-system that keeps up with your high pace
- Grow-as-you-go: help us turn more brands into iconic experiences and shape our fast-growing company with us
Are you curious?
We’d love to talk to you. Apply today with your CV including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org