CoreMedia is the content management and experience orchestration engine behind today’s most iconic online brands. Global B2C companies and B2B firms run their world-class digital experiences with CoreMedia for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Be iconic – join our team!
What you do
- You develop highly scalable Java websites that are well known throughout Germany, North America and the EMEA region (e.g. Bild, Calvin Klein, Net-a-Porter, Pandora, Continental)
- By adapting our innovative CMS in accordance with requirements and desires of our customers you help to create Customer Experience platforms
- Your knowledge and your experience serve our Product Center to continuously develop our product
- You work directly with our customers’ teams and partners in various roles from product specialist, software architect, to consultant and developer
What you can offer
- Open-mindedness to constant innovation and technology trends
- Very good communication, presentation and coordination skills
- IT related project experience and project management skills are beneficial – ranging from Scrum to PMP
- Fluency in English and the desire to travel - usually for up to four days a week
- Strong abstraction abilities, willingness to learn and motivation to create something new
What we offer
- An innovative and technically savvy team with which you will set the standard of tomorrow
- A wide range of tasks and technical challenges in an international environment
- Appreciation of your professional expertise and your commitment
- The possibility to take on responsibility from the beginning and creative freedom for your own ideas
- A centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg
- Hackathons, table football tournaments, OpenSpaces, the possibility of taking a sabbatical, regular get-togethers and a HVV ProfiCard (free public transport)
Are you curious?
We’d love to talk to you. Apply today with your CV including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Astrid on +49 40 325 587 602 or check our careers homepage.
Please note that only candidates holding a valid work permit for the European Union at the time the application is submitted can be considered for the positions in the European Union.