(Senior) Presales Solution Architect
At CoreMedia is the content management and experience orchestration engine behind today’s most iconic online brands. Global B2C companies and B2B firms run their world-class digital experiences with CoreMedia for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. You want to get customers and partners excited about our CoreMedia Content Cloud? You are curious to try new technologies in the context of our product in the team of Solution Architects in Hamburg? Be iconic – join our team!
- You work in the EMEA Solution Architects team in Hamburg and convince customers and partners as the expert in all technical questions regarding our CoreMedia Content Cloud
- You develop solutions that extend our product to customer-specific requirements and / or integrate with third-party systems - on paper, in slides and in the sales demo base on our product
- You present to technical and professional users and conduct workshops with our customers and partners
What you offer
- A university degree is essential, preferably in the context of IT
- You are familiar with common web technologies such as Java, JSP, Freemarker, Spring, Maven, Docker, HTML and CSS.
- Ideally, you already have some experience with CoreMedia
- You are a strong communicator with a talent to convince others and you are happy to present the strengths of our product in the customer context to technical and business users
- You are an effective and pragmatic doer – you find compelling solutions that you present convincingly to technical as well as business audiences
- You are flexible, deliver high quality work and speak German and English fluently
- You appreciate the fact that traveling belongs to your role – visiting customers and partners throughout Europe
What we offer
- A highly talented (pre)sales team and a wide range of tasks at a high level
- The opportunity to apply innovative technologies in the context of our product
- The chance to get detailed insights into the challenges of famous brands in Germany and Europe regarding content and e-commerce
- A great deal of freedom in a highly self-organized working environment
- Appreciation of your professional expertise and commitment – we combine performance orientation with casualness and fun in the team
- A centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg
- Hackathons, table football tournaments, OpenSpaces, the possibility of taking a sabbatical, regular get-togethers and a HVV ProfiCard (free public transport)
Are you curious? We’d love to talk to you. Apply today with your CV including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Wiebe on +49 40 325 587 600 or check our careers homepage.