Software Engineer for Customer Projects [ Hamburg | London | Washington, D.C. ]
At CoreMedia we have been setting benchmarks in the areas of Content Management, Digital Asset Management eCommerce Integration for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Join the fun and become part of our team!
You develop highly scalable Java websites that are well known throughout Germany and the EMEA region (e.g. bild.de, finnair.com, homebase.co.uk).
- By adapting our innovative CMS in accordance with requirements and desires of our customers you help to create User Experience platforms
- Your knowledge and your experience serve our Product Center to continuously develop our product
- You work directly with our customers’ teams and partners in various roles from product specialist, software architect, to consultant and developer
What you offer
- Open-mindedness to constant innovation and technology trends
- Very good communication, presentation and coordination skills
- IT related project experience and project management skills are beneficial – ranging from Scrum to PMP
- Strong abstraction abilities, willingness to learn and motivation to create something new
- Fluency in English and the desire to travel - usually for up to four days a week
What we offer
An innovative and technically savvy team with which you will set the standard of tomorrow
- A wide range of tasks and technical challenges in an international environment
Appreciation of your professional expertise and commitment
A centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg
Hackathons, table football tournaments, OpenSpaces, the possibility of taking a sabbatical, regular get-togethers and ProfiCard (free public transport)
Have we made you curious?
Please submit your application including your salary expectation to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Wiebe Voss on +4940 325 587 600 or check our careers homepage.
Please note that only candidates holding a valid work permit for the country they apply for at the time the application is submitted can be considered.