Key Account Manager USA [ Washington, D.C. ]
At CoreMedia we have been setting benchmarks in the areas of Content Management, Digital Asset Management eCommerce Integration for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with over 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Join the fun and become part of our team!
What you do.
- You bring new clients on board and care for existing key accounts in the US market, hand in hand with the US crew
- The entire sales cycle for highly complex enterprise software is your playground – from lead generation to contract completion
- In a joint-sales environment you collaborate with customers, partners and CoreMedia engineers to design, propose and sell unique and customized experiential commerce solutions based on our CMS product line
- You work internationally and love to travel, determined by ongoing deals in the US
What you offer.
- A bachelor’s degree is essential, preferably in the context of IT, business, or engineering
- You are experienced in selling complex software and service solutions and have a proven track record
- Experience in digital experience management and selling eCommerce solutions
- You show excellent communication and presentation skills
- If conquering blank spots on business maps is your passion, we should definitely meet
What we offer.
- Become part of a team responsible for the whole territory
- A free-floating working environment – don’t get tied down by a rigid office routine
- We honor your vision and ideas, knowing most masterminds are free thinkers
- A digital eco-system that keeps up with your high pace
- Grow-as-you-go: help us turn more brands into iconic experiences and shape our fast-growing company with us
Have we made you curious?
Please submit your application including your salary expectation to email@example.com.