Join us in shaping the future of online experiences. Browse our open positions.
Everything you need to know about the application process.
Your point of contact for the application process is our corporate recruiter, Wiebe Voss. If you have any questions feel free to send an email to email@example.com or call +49 40-325-587-600.
This is what we consider valuable for the application process:
• Honest feedback
• An agreement that there are no stupid questions
• A relaxed and conversational atmosphere
• Write a compelling cover letter indicating why you'd be a good match for the position and at CoreMedia. Include your most up-to-date resume along with a list of references.
• Combine these documents into a single PDF.
• Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for positions based in the U.S.) or email@example.com (for positions based in Germany or the U.K.).
• Feel free to include links to any supporting material (such as personal websites) or surprise us with something unique.
• Tell us why you're interested in CoreMedia in general and in the open position specifically.
• Let us know what you're good at. How do you add value?
• What motivates you? What's your passion?
• And how is this position a good match for you?
• As soon as we receive your application we'll send you a confirmation email.
• We'll then review your documents to determine if there's a match.
• If so, we'll set up an initial phone screen to discuss your qualifications. If we decide to move to the next step, you'll be invited to one of our offices for a personal interview.
• If the initial interview goes well, you'll be invited for a second interview where you may be asked to work on a sample task on-site.
• Be yourself. Don't worry about trying to impress us. If we're meeting you face to face we're already impressed. :)
• We see every interview as a dialogue. Let's have a conversation about you, about us, and about whether we're a good match.
• Be open to feedback, which is one of our core values.
• Wear whatever you feel most comfortable in.
• Your application and all attachments will only be reviewed employees from the Human Resources department, and only CoreMedia employees directly involved in the selection process will be given your resume.
• We will keep your application for a minimum of six months.
We love development – not just product development but the personal development of every individual, the dynamic development of every team, and the long-term development of our company. Development means remaining in motion, not resting on our laurels. Staying on top by staying hungry. And setting ambitious targets, then hitting them.
We share responsibility – which means we are all responsible for the development of our product, the relationships with our partners, and the success of our customers. We expect all CoreMedians to take both personal responsibility, for their work and their office behavior, and corporate responsibility, for their professional development and to achieve the long-term vision of the company.
We stand for openness. That means we encourage the constant exchange of ideas and a culture of continuous feedback to learn from each other. Honesty is the best policy and constructive criticism makes every idea better. It also means: Come as you are. No one needs to change their personal style or work habits in order to belong. Suits or sneakers, soccer or football, early bird or night owl. Everyone is welcome here.
We take our work seriously, but we know how vital it is to have fun along the way. We believe strongly that community is built through daily collaboration. And we encourage that with team lunches, group activities, opportunities for professional development, office parties, hackathons, cooking classes, and much more. At CoreMedia, we inspire each other, laugh together, and always find a reason to celebrate.
If the world is a digital stage, the people who work at CoreMedia are the key players behind the scenes, helping global brands launch dynamic new experiences that define new ways of doing business. As a leading provider of Java-based software solutions for enterprise content management, digital asset management, and eCommerce, CoreMedia helps market leaders turn their visions into award-winning digital productions. So this is us. Now, who are you?
• Enjoy "intellectual desserts" where guest speakers lead discussions on hot topics
• Build your personal brand by contributing to our corporate blog
• Stay informed with monthly updates from management (called "CoreVadis")
• Grow your skill set with opportunities to attend conferences, BarCamps, and meetups
• Company "campfire" discussions for knowledge exchange
• Regular hackathons and "open space" brainstorming sessions
• The development of Jangaroo
• Time management with Lego
• Flexible working hours
• Weekly "Chillout" – free beer and fun every Friday afternoon
• A family room when you need to bring your child to work
• Coding "dojos" to increase speed
• Work on any platform you like: Mac, Windows, or Linux
• Pair programming as part of scrum
• An internal training center to keep you up to date on the latest CoreMedia features
• An ideal location near one of Hamburg's most famous landmarks, St. Michael's Church
• Regular social activities, from whiskey tasting to photo walks
• Numerous organized events, year-round. We work hard and we play hard!
• Fresh fruit daily, a variety of cereals, free drinks, and great coffee!
• Regular weekly massages at the office
• Discounts on a gym membership right in the building
• Free use of CoreMedia bikes
• Several organized sporting events, including HSH Nordbank Run, Soccer Cup, table soccer tournaments, and more
• Every day is casual Friday
• HVV-Proficard for public transportation
• Open office seating, plenty of meeting rooms, and lots of natural light
• Reading room and beanbags
• A world-class Foosball table ;)
• An attractive refer-a-friend program