Junior Sales Manager
At CoreMedia we have been setting benchmarks in the areas of Content Management, Digital Asset Management and eCommerce Integration for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Be iconic – join our team!
- Market Research: You identify and evaluate specific business opportunities. Concreate activities would include desktop research, company and industry research, lead and contact qualification, as well as market and competitive analysis
- Tele Marketing: You get in touch contact with potential clients via phone, understand client’s challenges and needs and deliver a high-level overview of Core Media’s solution offering
- Email & Follow Up: You write emails to sum-up of telephone call, respond to client requests via email and generate leads with small email pitches
What you offer
- You have completed your studies and are interested in demanding sales solutions
- Strong interest for eCommerce, digital marketing and new technologies
- You have excellent PC and MS Office skills (esp. Power Point, Word and Excel), are willing to travel, and have a constant motivation to thrive
- Language skills: English and fluent in Italian or Spanish. German would be good as well
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Good at holding Keynotes and presentation
- You have an eye for detail and work rigorously
What we offer
- First of all: learning from the best
- A dynamic environment in an international well-established organization
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects
- Working with a strong, closely-knit team to learn new skills
- Appreciation of your professional expertise and commitment
- A centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg
- Hackathons, table football tournaments, OpenSpaces, the possibility of taking a sabbatical, regular get-togethers and a HVV ProfiCard (free public transport)
Are you curious?
Please submit your application including your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Wiebe on +49 40 325 587 600 or check our careers homepage.