Junior Sales Manager (m/w/d)
CoreMedia is the content management and experience orchestration engine behind today’s most iconic online brands. Global B2C companies and B2B firms run their world-class digital experiences with CoreMedia for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Be iconic – join our team!
- Market Research: You identify and evaluate specific business opportunities. Concreate activities would include desktop research, company and industry research, lead and contact qualification, as well as market and competitive analysis
- Tele Marketing: You get in touch contact with potential clients via phone, understand client’s challenges and needs and deliver a high-level overview of Core Media’s solution offering
- Email & Follow Up: You write emails to sum-up of telephone call, respond to client requests via email and generate leads with small email pitches
What you offer
- You have completed your studies and are interested in demanding sales solutions
- Strong interest for eCommerce, digital marketing and new technologies
- You have excellent PC and MS Office skills (esp. Power Point, Word and Excel), are willing to travel, and have a constant motivation to thrive
- Language skills: English and fluent in French or Spanish. German would be good as well
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Good at holding Keynotes and presentation
- You have an eye for detail and work rigorously
What we offer
- First of all: learning from the best
- A dynamic environment in an international well-established organization
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects
- Working with a strong, closely-knit team to learn new skills
- Appreciation of your professional expertise and commitment
- A centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg
- Hackathons, table football tournaments, OpenSpaces, the possibility of taking a sabbatical, regular get-togethers and a HVV ProfiCard (free public transport)
Are you curious?
Please submit your application including your salary expectation to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Wiebe on +49 40 325 587 600 or check our careers homepage.