CoreMedia is the content management and experience orchestration engine behind today’s most iconic online brands. Global B2C companies and B2B firms run their world-class digital experiences with CoreMedia for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Be iconic – join our Team!
What you do
- Architect, implement and deploy state-of-the-art content delivery platforms in cloud environments that will shape the digital future for some of the largest organizations
- Work directly with our customers to translate their requirements into specifications and innovative solutions, thus bridging the gap between business and technology
- Be a key contributor in diverse project setups in blended teams with our customers and partners, flexibly switching hats between product expert, software architect, consultant, team lead and developer
- Business travel: very rarely, if at all. E.g. for important milestones like a new project kick off
What you can offer
- Practical experience in modern development tooling such as Docker, Git and Jenkins
- You are willing to experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time - with one thing at a time
- The wish to get responsible for your project and to enjoy the thrill of a go live of international brands
- Open-mindedness to constant innovation and technology trends
- Very good communication, presentation and coordination skills
- Fluency in English, German skills are a plus
What we offer
- An innovative and technically savvy team with which you will set the standard of tomorrow in an international environment
- A centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg and the possibility to work from home
- Free choice of your weapons: Windows, Linux, or MAC for your Laptop and Android or iOS for your smartphone
- Hackathons, table football tournaments, OpenSpaces and regular get-togethers
- The possibility of taking a sabbatical after two years
- The full coverage of your HVV ProfiCard (public transport) and German classes for free
We’d love to talk to you. Apply today with your CV including your salary expectations to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Wiebe on +49 40 325 587 600 or Talents@coremedia.com.
Please note that only candidates holding a valid work permit for the European Union at the time the application is submitted can be considered.