Technical Writer (w/m/d)
CoreMedia is the content management and experience orchestration engine behind today’s most iconic online brands. Global B2C companies and B2B firms run their world-class digital experiences with CoreMedia for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Be iconic – join our Team!
- You will join the DX/UX team in the product management department in writing technical guides for our products that help our partners and customers to achieve their ultimate goals efficiently
- Take ownership over identifying the use cases of customers and partners and work with the product management team to set priorities
- Work with the product team to shape how use case driven documentation is best delivered to partners and customers for a delightful developer experience
- Document procedures, howtos and components using technical drawings, photos, videos, texts or any other media to efficiently convey relevant information to customers and partners
- Provide feedback to relevant stakeholders optimizing our workflows and usability
What you offer
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Documentation / Documentation Management / Engineering or closely related fields
- Demonstrated experience in technical projects
- Ideally experience in engineering software solutions based on 3rd party APIs / custsomising enterprise software
- Strong and independent problem-solving mindset, with a drive to realize a project to fruition
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, German is a plus
- Effective communication skills across engineering, product and business teams are highly welcome
What we offer
- An innovative team in an international environment
- Appreciation of your expertise and commitment
- The opportunity to pick up responsibility rapidly and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Appreciation of your professional expertise and commitment
- A centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg
- Hackathons, table football tournaments, OpenSpaces, the possibility of taking a sabbatical, regular get-togethers and a HVV ProfiCard (free public Transport)
We’d love to talk to you. Apply today with your CV including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Wiebe on +49 40 325 587 600 or Talents@coremedia.com or check our careers page.