CoreMedia is the content management and experience orchestration engine behind today’s most iconic online brands. Global B2C companies and B2B firms run their world-class digital experiences with CoreMedia for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Be iconic – join our team!
What you do
- Identify and evaluate specific business opportunities. Concrete activities include research, lead and contact qualification, as well as market and competitive analysis
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential business opportunities
- Create, manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Have a general understanding on how target industries work and what is important for their business success
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
What you can offer
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone, email and Social Media
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Experience in the fields of eCommerce, digital marketing and / or new technologies
- Strong communicator and skilled listener, you have an eye for detail, a growth-mindset and are a self-starter
- Language skills: English (Fluent) and German (Native)
What we offer
- First of all: learning from the best
- A dynamic environment in an international well-established organization
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects
- Working with a strong, closely-knit team to learn new skills
- Appreciation of your professional expertise and commitment
- A centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg and the possibility to work from home
- Hackathons, table football tournaments, OpenSpaces and regular get-togethers
- The possibility of taking a sabbatical after two years
- Full coverage of your HVV ProfiCard (public transport) and German & English classes for free
Are you curious?
Please submit your application including your salary expectation to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Rhea on +49 40 325 587 603 or check our careers homepage.