Solution Architect (f/m)
At CoreMedia, we take Web Content Management (WCM) to the next level by transforming catalog driven transactional commerce into experience driven omni-channel commerce. The experiences we have been gaining with international market leaders since 1996 help us to develop unique business solutions. You have in-depth experience with CoreMedia technology as well as the talent to convince people of the best technical solutions? Help us conquer this new world.
What you do.
- You will develop and take responsibility for the technical specification of solutions for customer-specific scenarios – in particular the preparation of customer-specific demos is included in your tasks
- Supporting the sales team in responding to tenders and preparation of offers
- You do technical workshops with customers and/or partners regarding CoreMedia technology
What you offer.
- Academic degree in a technical discipline, preferably computer science
- Proven practical experience in modern (web) technologies such as Java, JSP, Spring, Maven, CSS, etc.
- Exceptional knowledge of CoreMedia products from engineering and delivery experience perspectives
- A pragmatic hands-on mentality for solutions even if time is limited
- You are flexible, fluent in German and English and demand high standards of your work
- You are happy travelling across Europe and/or the US (details of territories are to be determined)
What we offer.
- A highly talented team with a wide range of interesting tasks at high levels
- Appreciation of your technical expertise and commitment
- We combine performance orientation with a good sense of humor and we have great fun working with and learning from one another
- Cutting-edge technology, prestigious clients, internal hackathons, kicker tournaments, OpenSpaces, regular get-togethers and many other perks for your well-being / free fresh fruit & unlimited coffee
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your salary requirements. If you have any questions, please contact Rhea Eckwolf, +49 40 325 587 602.