Global Marketing Program & Operations Manager
At CoreMedia, we are leading the transformation of the world of transactional commerce into experiential commerce. Working closely with global market leaders we have developed and implemented unique business solutions for leading online brands that engage, inspire and convert their audiences. Help us conquer this new world of experiential commerce.
- Work collaboratively with VP of Marketing and Field Marketing staff to plan and execute marketing campaigns across channels, including, social media, advertising, email, website, sales collateral and trade shows and events.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Develop reporting and communication tools to provide updates on the progress of marketing initiatives to key stakeholders.
- Evaluate new technologies andadd-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
What you can offer.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Specific expertise with Pardot and Salesforce.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes.
- Ability to travel to Europe for quarterly meetings with German sales and marketing teams.
What we offer.
- A creative, cordial and cooperative team with a wide range of tasks.
- Space for your own ideas in the story and design of our success story.
- Attractive compensation, benefits and an enjoyable working environment with a highly qualified and motivated team.
- An open-minded work atmosphere, where professionalism does not rule out a sense of humor – and where we, quite simply, have great fun working with and learning from one another.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org