CoreMedia Partners with Perficient to Accelerate Omni-Channel Commerce
Partnership aims to increase innovation and reduce time-to-market for IBM WebSphere Commerce customers
SAN FRANCISCO, August 12, 2015 - CoreMedia, a leading digital experience (DX) company today announced a partnership with Perficient, a leading technology and management consulting firm serving Global 2000® and other large enterprise customers. Together, the two firms will accelerate the implementation of advanced omni-channel e-Commerce projects based on CoreMedia’s next-generation digital engagement solution, CoreMedia LiveContext for IBM WebSphere Commerce.
CoreMedia LiveContext is designed to address the urgent need in the retail e-Commerce market for an intuitive, integrated solution for building content-rich commerce experiences that delight, inspire and inform shoppers across all channels and devices. As leaders in delivering IBM Smarter Commerce solutions, Perficient is well positioned to partner with CoreMedia given their domain and industry expertise in delivering advanced e-Commerce solutions.
Tweet This: CoreMedia & @Perficient improve time-to-market for content-rich e-Commerce solutions.
“Perficient and CoreMedia are the perfect team” said Kevin Doyle, General Manager, IBM eCommerce Practice at Perficient. “Collectively, we possess a deep understanding of both digital transformation and IBM Smarter Commerce technologies which makes us uniquely positioned to help customers overcome the technology and business barriers than inhibit innovation and reduce time-to-market.”
As e-Commerce expands in both scope and importance, it creates new challenges for companies hoping to provide unified customer experiences that differentiate, generate revenue and improve customer loyalty. Unfortunately, many companies have entirely separate teams and systems for managing brand/marketing content and their e-Commerce systems. Success in this environment depends on the ability to seamlessly integrate siloed technologies, teams, and processes.
“Partnering with Perficient makes perfect sense for CoreMedia and our customers,” said Glenn Conradt, VP of Global Marketing at CoreMedia. “Few other companies can match their level of knowledge and experience when it comes to advanced e-Commerce projects.”
As an IBM Premier Business Partner and the top IBM services provider in North America, Perficient provides solutions that improve the entire commerce experience for consumers and business customers. Perficient’s e-Commerce capabilities include:
- Customer Experience: Perficient’s deep understanding of business needs coupled with extensive omni-channel technical capabilities make them a leader in customer experience management for mobile, e-commerce, customer service centers and web applications
- Omni-Channel Delivery: Perficient can assess a company’s channel capabilities and determine the optimal future state architecture needed to support any Omni-Channel strategy
- Digital Commerce: Perficient can provide the digital commerce experience consumers demand with a seamless orchestration of store, online, mobile and call center operations that span the entire enterprise along with all vendors and partners
- Customer Engagement: Perficient’s customer engagement capabilities span experience design - to web and mobile commerce - through the web and business analytics to ensure that every customer’s e-commerce plan is delivering results.
CoreMedia LiveContext 2.0 allows businesses to leverage experiential commerce to connect customers with an engaging experience through the seamless blending of brand, content and community resulting in increased visitor traffic, brand awareness, sales and customer loyalty. The application has three foundational components:
- Visual Engagement: Great design elements, exciting layouts and a mobile-first responsive and adaptive approach enable e-Commerce and marketing professionals to design experiences that attract and engage shoppers
- Immersive Content: Through product-aligned storytelling, e-commerce professionals can deliver inspirational, content-driven stories that are seamlessly embedded with product information
- Incremental Innovation: A grow-as-you-go approach ensures that operations won’t be disrupted while evolving to experiential commerce. A fixed-price rapid-deployment offering, aligned with tangible business value and delivered within as little as 10 weeks, is provided.
Perficient is a leading information technology and management consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. Perficient delivers digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions that enable clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index. Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM business partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, and a Platinum Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner. For more information, visit www.perficient.com.