CoreMedia Customers Recognized for Best in Class Websites
CosmosDirekt and Stof&Stil Honored with Interactive Media Award
HAMBURG and SAN FRANCISCO, April 30, 2013 —CoreMedia, a leading Web content management (WCM) company, today announced that its customers CosmosDirekt and Stof&Stil have won Best in Class Awards in the Interactive Media Award (IMA) competition, under the categories “Insurance” and “Toy/Hobby,” respectively. The IMA recognizes the highest standards of excellence in Website design and development, and honors individuals and organizations for their outstanding achievements. Both companies utilized CoreMedia’s industry-leading WCM platform, CoreMedia CMS, to create engaging, context-aware online experiences.
- Created by the Interactive Media Council, Inc. (IMC), a nonprofit organization of leading Web designers, developers, programmers, advertisers and other Web-related professionals, the IMA competition is designed to elevate the standards of excellence on the Internet.
- Websites are assessed by a panel of judges from IMC who evaluate winners with a discerning eye towards project scope and strategic goals, website execution and workmanship. Websites are evaluated on a comprehensive, points-based scoring system.
- The Best in Class Award is the highest honor of the IMA competition. Winners of this award have excelled in all areas of the judging criteria and achieved a perfect, or near perfect, overall score. Winning sites represent the highest standards of professionalism, compliance and impeccable planning and execution.
- CosmosDirekt, Germany’s leading online insurer that reaches over 1.6 million customers across the country, has won the IMA Best in Class Award in the “Insurance” category.
- Stof&Stil, a Danish hobby and home decoration-textile company, has won the IMA Best in Class Award in the “Toy/Hobby” category.
“Providing exceptional service to our customers is of paramount importance,” said Martin Schmidt-Schön, head of online-unit, eCosmos, CosmosDirekt. “CoreMedia’s WCM solution has enabled us to provide a robust, on-demand resource for a growing number of customers accessing our Website. We’re able to provide online visitors throughout Germany with unsurpassed levels of individual attention, context and guidance. We have worked hard to satisfy our customers’ online needs and receiving the Best in Class Award from IMA is truly an honor.”
“Consumers expect their online shopping experiences to be flawless,” said Torben Olesen, sales and development director, Stof&Stil. “As a result, it has become critical to provide an innovative and personalized experience to each and every Web visitor. CoreMedia has helped us facilitate unique interactions with each visitor, which has ultimately allowed us to better engage prospects and enhance online sales. We’re thrilled that the investment we have made in our Website has been recognized with a Best in Class Award from IMA.”
“A Best in Class Award win for CosmosDirekt and Stof&Stil is truly an outstanding achievement,” said Glenn Conradt, vice president of global marketing and North America, CoreMedia. “We’re proud to know that our platform has helped our customers offer meaningful, engaging and rich online experiences across all touchpoints.”
CosmosDirekt is THE insurance. With easy and flexible online services and expert personal advice, CosmosDirekt works around the clock setting new standards in the insurance industry. Its facilities include private insurance, pension and investment. More than 1.6 million customers rely on Germany's largest online insurer.
Stof&stil is the leading fashion, design and home textile company in Scandinavia. The company offers a wide range of products and service at competitive prices, offering superior price, selection and quality in stores and online. Established in 1980, Stof&stil is headquartered in Herning, Denmark and has over 300 employees and 15 stores in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
CoreMedia is a leading provider of Web Content Management (WCM) software to organizations demanding engaging, context-driven online experiences for their customers – regardless of channel or touchpoint. The company’s WCM suite offers unique business value by seamlessly integrating digital and social media assets, increasing editorial productivity and accelerating time to market in complex environments. As a result, businesses can more effectively execute their online strategies to engage users, build customer loyalty and ultimately drive greater revenue and profitability.
Established in 1996, CoreMedia is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Singapore. CoreMedia’s clients include global brands, such as the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC), Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Bertelsmann, BILD, CLAAS, Continental, EPCOS, Deutsche Telekom, Internet Broadcasting, Telefónica, and Singapore Press Holdings.
For further information on CoreMedia, please visit www.coremedia.com
Bateman Group for CoreMedia