Webinar - Experiential Commerce Survey: Online Catalogs Are Not Enough… So What Is?
20-minute coffee break webinar co-sponsored by Crossview and CoreMedia
Experiential Commerce Survey: Online Catalogs Are Not Enough... So What Is?
Monday, December 8, 2014
This event has taken place. For an on-demand webcast of this event, please click here.
An online catalog and transactional e-Commerce are foundational to selling online, but they are no longer enough. More than 75% of e-Commerce professionals, who participated in a recent survey conducted by CoreMedia, indicated that they are exploring Experiential Commerce. In fact 11% have already implemented this as their strategy to increase engagement, revenue and customer lifetime value.
Join commerce industry partners CoreMedia and CrossView as they share the results of this survey, provide recommendations on achieving “transactional commerce with a heart” and answer your questions during a 20-minute webinar on December 8 at 1:30pm (EST).
- What is driving this interest
- What are the top challenges to adoption
- What is the organizational and technological impact
- How you can begin to transform your online store
Webinar registrants received a $5 Starbucks gift card.
CrossView, a global cross-channel commerce solutions provider, delivers strategy, technology and services for a connected commerce enterprise. Our omni-channel commerce solutions unify marketing and technology for more personalized, profitable customer experiences. We build, integrate, launch and manage technology across all touchpoints, partnering with clients to understand, engage and delight customers.
CoreMedia powers the online identity and digital engagement strategy of leading enterprise brands around the globe. We partner with our customers to connect them with their audience and transform their e-Commerce stores by infusing visually compelling and immersive content into the online customer experience resulting in increased engagement, sales and loyalty.
* Conditions of Offer: A business email address is required for registering. Registrant may not misrepresent their identity or affiliation with an entity or impersonate any person or entity. Only one gift certificate is permitted per person. Sponsor reserves the right to reject the registration and offer should these conditions not be met.