CoreMedia at IBM Digital Experience 2015
IBM Digital Experience
October 13-16, 2015
Hilton Double Tree
Upper Leeson Street
Dublin 4 Ireland
Visit the CoreMedia booth in the Solutions Expo and experience how CoreMedia LiveContext empowers e-Commerce and marketing professionals to incrementally transform their online stores into visually appealing and immersive experiences.
By leveraging experiential commerce, businesses can move beyond the mechanics of transactional commerce to address shoppers throughout their journey and develop an emotional connection that delights, inspires and informs. Flexible design elements, exciting layouts and a mobile-first responsive approach together with inspirational, content-driven stories are able to attract and engage shoppers.
CoreMedia will be exhibiting in the Solutions EXPO.
The IBM Digital Experience 2015, the IBM Software University 2015 | WebSphere Technical University PLUS and the IBM Commerce Learning Academy 2015 are held together in one place. The Solution EXPO is a centrally located business hub where you can find CoreMedia as exhibitor.
Also do not miss our Technical Presentation held by Phil Radcliffe, Key Account Manager UK, CoreMedia. In this session, you will learn:
- Why content is strategic for today’s retailers.
- How marketing users enrich your home page and your department, category and product detail pages with inspirational content.
- Strategies for smoothly creating the pathways to purchase from your content.
- How adaptive and responsive standard templates improve your Google ranking.
- How you make your images shoppable with just a few clicks.
- The benefits of having a common digital asset management hub delivering all the assets for your sites
- How easy it is to overwrite standard product catalog images.
- How to create brand sites, campaign sites and blogs, in addition to enriching your online store, all from a common base of content and digital assets.
- Why static content isn’t effective anymore and how dynamic content creates great customer experiences.
- How you personalise the experience based on IBM Commerce segments.
- How you effectively leverage content reuse for mobile apps, instore displays, newsletters, and social media networks.
To find out more or to schedule an appointment with us, click here!