CoreMedia´s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies which we've become world-renowned.
What will the job involve exactly?
CoreMedia´s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies which we've become world-renowned. We would like you to join one of our development teams, to work on new and existing products. Your day to day work will next to development cover documentation and maintenance/management of concepts, requirements, external and internal interfaces, and other software engineering work products/artifacts. You will also be expected to continually stay up-to-date with technical developments in the field of Java based agile software development. You drive technical solutions to key components of our product and you provide troubleshooting, and general support for product components. You quickly work with previously written code and make modifications as necessary. You are a congenial and energetic performer, seeking for continuous improvement, able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and sparkling team.
Do you have the following qualities?
- University Degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
- You have a passion to question the status quo, innovate and drive change.
- Strong Java skills and object oriented design experience, including working knowledge of core libraries, design patterns, JSP and servlets. AJAX experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies e.g. Scrum, XP, TDD, BDD, Lean Software Development and accompanying tools.
- Two years of professional experience in a comparable position is desirable.
- You possess analytical skills and you have high quality expectations regarding your own work.
- You have enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer!
Are you longing to work in an atmosphere where people treat each other as equals and where performance-related work doesn’t exclude a generous attitude to experimentation? Where a sense of humor goes hand-in-hand with professionalism, while teamwork and mutual learning can be truly enjoyed? CoreMedia offers you exciting challenges, a high level of responsibility and personal autonomy, an inspiring corporate culture based on the values of openness, respect and individual esteem, a great team to work in, attractive pay conditions and many chances to further your career.