Software Engineer (m/f) for Customer Projects
At CoreMedia, we are leading the transformation of the world of transactional commerce into experiential commerce. Working closely with global market leaders we have developed and implemented unique business solutions for leading online brands that engage, inspire and convert their audiences. Sail with us into this new world of experiential commerce and escape your day-to-day routine.
What you do.
- You develop highly scalable Java websites well known throughout Germany and the EMEA region. (e.g. bild.de, finnair.com, homebase.co.uk )
- By adapting our innovative CMS in accordance with requirements and wishes of our customers you help to create User Experience platforms
- Your knowledge and your experience serve our Product Center to continuously develop our product
- You work directly with the teams of our customers and partners in changing roles from product specialist, software architect, consultant to developer
What you can offer.
- Openness to constant innovation and technology trends (for more information see our Technology-Radar)
- Very good communication, presentation and coordination skills to convince our customers
- IT related project experience and project management skills are beneficial – ranging from Scrum to PMP
- Fluency in English and the desire to travel - usually for up to four days a week
- Strong abstraction abilities, willingness to learn & joy in creating something new
What we offer.
- An innovative and technically savvy team with which you will set the standard of tomorrow
- A wide range of tasks and technical challenges in an international environment
- Appreciation of your expertise and your commitment
- The possibility to take on responsibility from the beginning and creative freedom for your own ideas
- Hackathons, kicker tournaments, OpenSpaces, Sabbatical, cereals, fresh fruit & regular get-togethers
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, including your salary requirements. Do you have further questions?
Please contact Wiebe Voss by phone +49 40 325 587 600.
Please note that only candidates holding a valid work permit for the European Union at the time the application is submitted can be considered.